Hi

I plan to look at what's available and any literature that has been published,
but I wondered if anyone had experience with any of the computer marking
programs?  Our plan is to possibly use such software to "mark" student reviews
of research articles that are sometimes substituted for research participation.
 Simply Pass/Fail, with the fails and/or marginal passes getting closer
scrutiny by human beings.  Perhaps the program could also look for plagiarism,
which in this case could often be two people submitting the same review.

Thanks
Jim

James M. Clark
Professor and Chair of Psychology