Nice timing. The wife & I just returned from a tour of the National Parks
(don't ask!) and ended up in Las Vegas. We caught Penn & Teller's show there.
Penn Gillette gave and fairly long rant on his belief that ALL mediums,
psychics, ESPers, etc. are naught but charlatans & crooks. (Interestingly, he
didn't specifically mention faith healers.) Of course, this is not a new
position for him but I was a bit surprised at the lack of applause elicited by
his comments. His rant on the TSA and unwarranted searches and seizures at
airports was better received.

Ed

Edward I. Pollak, Ph.D.
Professor Emeritus of Psychology
West Chester University of Pennsylvania
http://home.comcast.net/~epollak/
Husband, father, grandfather, bluegrass fiddler, banjoist &
biopsychologist............... in approximate order of importance

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=28684
or send a blank email to
leave-28684-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu