Have you heard about the woman who thinks she's doing a "public
service" by giving kids who in her opinion are "moderately obese"
a letter saying that they are not going to get any candy?  No? See:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/10/30/obese-halloween-letter/3312537/

The USA Today article quote a clinical psychologist who says that
this is a form of bullying while an cardiologist says that it's just
"tough love".

What are you going to give?

I also have the feeling that the woman giving out the letter may find
a letter under her door which may say something "Well, I can always
lose weight but you'll be mean and stupid for the rest of your life".

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=29246
or send a blank email to
leave-29246-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu