From: Mike Palij [m...@nyu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, December 4, 2013 9:15 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Cc: Michael Palij
Subject: RE: [tips] Has anyone ever received this inquiry from a student about
APA style?

On Wed, 04 Dec 2013 18:45:18 -0800, Tim Shearon wrote:
>Mike Palij asked: "I also wonder if the physicists ever get asked
>questions
>like this?"
>Experimental physicists- unlikely. But theoretical ones likely get
>thousands of
>them from many universes- often from younger versions of themselves in
>the
>future.

How would you explain Russell Targ?  See:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Targ

True, not beyond the grave stuff but that is somewhat Victorian.

You are currently subscribed to tips as: tshea...@collegeofidaho.edu.
To unsubscribe click here:
http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13545.bae00fb8b4115786ba5dbbb67b9b177a&n=T&l=tips&o=30997
or send a blank email to