Chris Green wrote: (Not to mention, of course, the routine that George Carlin
did about it on the album "Class Clown.")

And don't forget my favorite designation: "Operational Exhaustion." I don't
know if that one made it into the medical literature outside of the military
but it was common in the VA, if memory serves. Carlin included it in his "Class
Clown" routine.
Tim

_______________________________
Timothy O. Shearon, PhD
Professor and Chairperson, Department of Psychology
The College of Idaho
Caldwell, ID 83605
email: tshea...@collegeofidaho.edu<mailto:tshea...@collegeofidaho.edu>
Webpage: http://www.collegeofidaho.edu/psychology

teaching: intro to neuropsychology; psychopharmacology; general; history and
systems

"You can't teach an old dogma new tricks." Dorothy Parker

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=31235
or send a blank email to
leave-31235-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu