Hi -

Though I am arguably a major gabacha I've been assigned a class in Mexican and
Hispanic Psychology.

I was trying to design an interactive exercise to review basic research design
principles, general weaknesses in research design, and weaknesses related to
investigation of minority (especially Hispanic) experience and issues.

Please send me any examples of poorly designed (or good but needs improvement)
research that might help me with this. I can also adapt research done to
investigate questions related to and concerns of other minorities.

Thanks. Feel free to send me your information directly to my AOL address.
I appreciate your help.

Good luck with the spring term....

Nancy Melucci
Long Beach City College