From: Joann Jelly [jje...@barstow.edu]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 6:59 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Cc: Thomas, David
Subject: RE:[tips] Textbooks for Ethiopia

Password Alert! This message may contain a request for your password. NEVER
SEND OR RESPOND TO E-MAIL REQUESTS FOR YOUR PASSWORD. For questions about this
alert, please contact the IT HelpDesk at 405-744-4357 or email
helpd...@okstate.edu.

Hello David, I am forward a group of textbooks to you by this Friday.  They are
not Social Psychology but they are a variety of texts which are classics and
should be of great reference to a new psychology department.  Thank you for
letting us know of this need.

Dr.  Joann Jelly

Barstow College (Emeritus)