Hi

I don't know about all of academic psychology being obsolete ... unless they
find some way to monitor brain activity on-line or get other experimental
measures.  The IRB issue is interesting.  They have a short statement that
agreement to Facebook's terms constitutes informed consent.  On the other hand,
perhaps we can leverage this into more latitude with respect to ethics for our
own studies, which appears to be more advanced in the USA than in Canada?

Take care
Jim

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=37316
or send a blank email to