Dear Tipsters,

Reminds me of these very interesting papers on examiner error in the WAIS:

Ryan, J. J., Prifitera, A., & Powers, L. (1983). Scoring reliability on the
WAIS-R. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 51(1), 149-150.

Ryan, J. J., & Schnakenberg-Ott, S. D. (2003). Scoring reliability on the
Wechsler adult intelligence scale-third edition (WAIS-III). Assessment, 10 (2),
151-159.

There was greater variation among experienced examiners than among graduate
students.

Sincerely,

Stuart

______________________________