The reason why I ask is that there is a news story traveling
around the world (I originally read a news article in the "Times
of India" and then the UK's Mirror) about how two assistants
on the Kardashian reality TV show who had to rub sand onto
Kim Kardashian's butt -- don't ask me why, especially
since a picture of the act seems to indicate that it was
two male assistants who did the "sanding".  The Mirror
website has the complete poop, I mean, scoop; see:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/best-job-world-kim-kardashians-3924626

For those who cannot be bothered with going to the website,
Kim was doing a photoshoot in Thailand and was wearing
a bikini that was described as orange but looks like
mustard (YMMV).  It is supposed to be on the "skimpy"
side but I've seen skimpier.  However, even Ms. Kardashian
thought it might have been too skimpy. Quoting the Mirror
article:

|Even Kim admitted the orange two piece was on the
|dangerously skimpy side, saying: "My literal vagina is
|hanging out."

A couple of points:

(1) There are no full frontal shots so there is no empirical
support for Ms. Kardashian's statement. There may be photos
out there that do but I'll leave it to someone who cares to
find them.

(2) As has been pointed out previously on Tips, Ms. Kardashian
is mistaken in her statement: it is neither her "literal vagina" or
"figurative vagina" but her labia that might be hanging out.  Then
again, we are talking about a Kardashian so who knows?

I don't ordinarily think about Kim Kardashian but I was 'primed"
for her "sanding" news story because of last night Stephen
Colbert lampooned her new "app" while trying to figure out
what it is she does.  For those who didn't see it,  you can
catch it here:
http://thecolbertreport.cc.com/videos/c8gyzb/kim-kardashian-s--hollywood--app

And Stephen's new "app" also seems pretty cool! ;-)
You can play it while having a couple of students rub sand on
your butt. ;-)

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=37750
or send a blank email to
leave-37750-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu