Subject: Re: History & Systems
From: Christopher Green <chri...@yorku.ca>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 15:39:20 -0400

One other thought: no one "in the know" uses "history and systems" anymore.
That was a phrase popularized in the 1950s (though it may date back to the
1930s) that "marks" a course as one that hasn't been rethought in a very long
time. Plain "history of psychology" (or sometimes "history & theory," which was
a 1980s phenomenon) signals a more contemporary approach.

Chris
-----
Christopher D. Green
Department of Psychology