Hi Paul:

That title does sound familiar. At least, it gives me something to use as a search term. I think the article was published before the widespread use of PDF as a means of disseminating publications.

Since the article is a "personal biography" then it may not appear in a source that I would search ordinarily.

Let me know if you find further information.

Ken