On Mon, 10 Nov 2014 05:54:32 -0800, David Kreiner wrote:
Has anyone heard of or had any experience with the Journal of
Psychology and Behavioral Science,

First, this should not be confused with the "Journal of Psychology
and Behavioral Science*S*" which is published by the Psychology
and Counseling departs of Fairleigh Dickinson University at
Madison, New Jersey.  For more info, see:
http://view2.fdu.edu/academics/becton-college/psychology-and-counseling/jpbs/

published by American Research Institute for Policy Development?
My colleague and I had a paper accepted "as is," which is very unusual,
at least for me. Also, there is a publication fee that must be wired to
Bangladesh. That part is making me wonder.

Thanks in advance for any input anyone may have.

I have not had any dealings with this publisher but you might want to
take a look at this website:
http://scholarlyoa.com/2014/01/09/questionable-oa-publisher-launches-with-a-clever-website-and-52-new-journals/

You may want to consult with your school's librarian for additional
information.

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=39945
or send a blank email to
leave-39945-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu