This part of the email makes sense...

> Hope this mail finds you in good health!!!

He hopes a dental appliance malfunction would not interfere with completing a review.

How much is he willing to pay for the review?

What? You are not getting paid?

Shocking, shocking, shocking!

Ken

On 12/8/2014 10:56 AM, Stuart McKelvie wrote:

Dear Tipsters,

I was just asked to “review” a paper…. Read the message below.

Sincerely,

Stuart

Dear Dr. S J McKelvie,

Hope this mail finds you in good health!!!

Journal of Clinical Studies and Medical Case Reports is a newly
launched journal of Herald Scholarly Open Access. We are in
process of releasing our upcomming issue for the journal in the
month of December 2014.

In this process you have been invited to peer review a manuscript
for the Journal of Clinical Studies and Medical Case Reports. I
would be grateful if you would review a paper entitled “A Novel
Approach to Intrude Incisor by Removable Orthodontic
Appliance” with the manuscript reference no. HCSMC-14-007 for the
Journal of Clinical Studies and Medical Case Reports.

If you wish to review this paper, kindly go through the abstract
given below and if you do not want to review this paper, kindly
let us know your opinion on the same so that we will send you
full length paper.

*This is the abstract: *

To be a good clinician an organized and systematic approach is
required to evaluate, diagnose and resolve esthetic problems
predictably.  To construct a beautiful smile the various macro
esthetic and micro esthetic factors must be kept in mind. Though
there are various approaches to improve smile esthetic and there
are innumerable appliances used for intrusion of anteriors, in
this article we are presenting a simple removable appliance
design which can be used to improve the frontal esthetic. A case
report is being presented on the use of this appliance to improve
frontal smile esthetics to patients’ satisfaction.

Hope to have a long lasting scientific relationship with you!!!

Please feel free to contact us for any queries.

With Best Regards,

James Parker

Herald Scholarly Open Access

2561 Cornelia Rd

#205, Herndon, VA 20171

USA

Tel: +(571)-528-4539

Email: caserepo...@heraldopenaccess.com
<mailto:caserepo...@heraldopenaccess.com>

"_F__loreat____L__abore_"**

******

**"_Recti cultus pectora roborant_"

**

*Stuart J. McKelvie, Ph.D*., /Phone/: 819 822 9600 x 2402

Department of Psychology, /Fax/: 819 822 9661

Bishop's University,

2600 rue College,

Sherbrooke,

Québec J1M 1Z7,

Canada.

E-mail: stuart.mckel...@ubishops.ca
<mailto:stuart.mckel...@ubishops.ca> (or smcke...@ubishops.ca
<mailto:smcke...@ubishops.ca>)

Bishop's University Psychology Department Web Page:**

http://www.ubishops.ca/ccc/div/soc/psy
<blocked::http://www.ubishops.ca/ccc/div/soc/psy>

_F__loreat____L__abore_"