In my earlier message I included the incorrect link. The correct one is here:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LGGMBD7

Miguel
From: Miguel Roig [ro...@stjohns.edu]
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2015 7:25 AM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: [tips] EPA elections

Dear all, you may recall my earlier message in support of Frederick Bonato's
nomination for president of EPA. Well, elections are now open and Fred is one
of 3 candidates. If you do not have a particular candidate in mind for the
presidency of this wonderful organization, please consider voting for my
colleague Fred.

Thanks.

Miguel

Biography: FREDERICK BONATO is a Professor of Psychology at Montclair State
University (NJ). He received his degrees from Rutgers, his PhD in 1993. He has
published on topics related to visual perception, sensory interaction, and
motion sickness. NSF, NASA, and the U.S. Department of Education have funded
his work. Media outlets including NBC and the Science Channel have covered his
work. Bonato is a Fellow of EPA and currently serving the last year of his term
as EPA’s Executive Officer. He has served on the EPA Board of Directors, as
well as EPA’s Program Committee, Elections Committee, and Fellows Committee.
Bonato is a Fellow and a Counsel Member of the Aerospace Medical Association
and since 2010 has served as the Editor-in-Chief of their official journal,
Aerospace Medicine and Human Performance, a publication that since 1930 has
covered many psychological issues related to air and space flight.

Statement: EPA has been an important part of my career since giving I gave my
first talk at the annual conference in 1992. Over the last 22 years I have
co-authored 46 presentations at EPA, many with student co-authors (over 60
students). Serving as EPA’s Executive Officer (EO) has been an exciting journey
and an honor. In the last five years EPA has enjoyed fiscal stability, growth
in meeting attendance, increases in exhibitor support, but most importantly…we
have hosted high quality scientific meetings. I have been fortunate to work
with five strong presidents and excellent boards—experiences that would be
valuable to any future president. Striving towards building excellence in our
association—if elected or not—will continue to be a goal for me. I look forward
to working with Paul Schnur, our incoming EO, providing guidance as needed, and
helping to steer EPA towards a successful and promising future.

To place your vote go to: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Z8F8BRN
---
You are currently subscribed to tips as: ro...@stjohns.edu.
To unsubscribe click here: