From: Mike Palij [mailto:m...@nyu.edu]
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2015 11:00 AM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Cc: Michael Palij
Subject: [tips] The Seven Percent Solution, Sort Of

Meanwhile, from the "How many geneticists does it take to write a letter
Dept":  elsewhere in Nature is a research letter that focuses on how variations
in genetic materials affect human subcortical brain
structures:
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/nature14101.html

The answer to the question about how many geneticists is: a lot.
You'll have to click on "show more authors" to see how many.
No, I did not bother to count how many.  I'd rather wonder whether playing with
a deflated football is better than playing with an inflated football. <Insert
your own joke about playing with one's balls here>

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=41668
or send a blank email to
leave-41668-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu