Dear Tipsters,

I wonder what happened to the iceberg project that a number of Tipsters were
working on a few years ago?

Sincerely,

Stuart

                                   "Floreat Labore"

                               [cid:image001.jpg@01D04452.2E66F210]
            "Recti cultus pectora roborant"

Stuart J. McKelvie, Ph.D.,     Phone: 819 822 9600 x 2402
Department of Psychology,         Fax: 819 822 9661
Bishop's University,
2600 rue College,
Sherbrooke,
Québec J1M 1Z7,
Canada.

E-mail: stuart.mckel...@ubishops.ca<mailto:stuart.mckel...@ubishops.ca> (or
smcke...@ubishops.ca<mailto:smcke...@ubishops.ca>)

Bishop's University Psychology Department Web Page:
http://www.ubishops.ca/ccc/div/soc/psy<blocked::http://www.ubishops.ca/ccc/div/soc/psy>

                         Floreat Labore"

                             [cid:image002.jpg@01D04452.2E66F210]

[cid:image003.jpg@01D04452.2E66F210]