Cross-listed to PsychTeach:

I am going to be teaching abroad in the fall and due to cost constraints and
availability constraints of international versions of texts I have narrowed
down my choices for a cognitive to two, both by Sage: Cognitive Psychology by
McBride & Cutting or Fundamentals of Cognitive Psychology by Kellogg.

Have any of you used either text and have some feedback on them for me? I see
them as pretty equal even though one has the word Fundamentals in the title and
the other does not. In fact, the Fundamentals text is a bit longer (by about
100 pages!).

This will be a good opportunity for me to dump replace the text I currently use
that now costs over $300 new in the bookstore :( UGH! Both Sage texts are under
$100 in the US.

Annette

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph. D.
Professor, Psychological Sciences