What about the "big name" positive psychologists? It implies they were involved
or consulting on this program? Do they make a few bucks for having their names
and pictures used?
However, I am not sure such issues are new or peculiar to Positive psychology,
or that over-generalizing and making causal claims for correlational research
is rare in our field.

G.L. (Gary) Peterson,Ph.D
Psychology@SVSU

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=47322