From: Frigo, Lenore [lfr...@shastacollege.edu]
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 9:46 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: [tips] Easy/accessible articles

Does anyone have any favorite journal articles that would be easy and readable
for intro-psych level students? The specific topics don't matter, but should
have some surface appeal for students. I just want to put together a list where
each student picks one article to work with and integrate when the topic comes
up during the semester.
Thank you in advance for any suggestions,
Lenore Frigo
Shasta College
lfr...@shastacollege.edu

---