From: Steven Specht [mailto:sspe...@utica.edu]
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 7:07 AM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
<tips@fsulist.frostburg.edu>
Subject: [tips] Clinical search

Dear TIPSters,

We just finished a search for a Clinical Psychologist at Utica College (with
Testing and Assessment teaching focus). We had surprisingly VERY few
applicants. I'm wondering if this has been others' experience recently or if
it was something specific about our ad or something else. Any general input
would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

-S

---