Karl what a great study waiting to happen. Who had some undergrads in need
of a research thesis ideas?

Annette
PS I'm in line at passport control in Amsterdam here for the international
psychonomics  meeting.v
Very excited to be here.....a very long and slow line

--
Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.
Professor, Psychological Sciences

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=52399