Dear all, one of my students is working with me on a study that explores the
strategies that students use to paraphrase from sources. For the study,
students are shown a paragraph and are asked to paraphrase it to the best of
their ability. Afterwards, they are asked a few demographic questions (e.g.,
age, sex, primary language, etc.). The study, which is anonymous and was
approved as expedited by SJU's IRB, takes approximately 15 minutes to complete
and can be accessed by clicking on this link:
https://stjohns.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aXYWbnhixfaSGrz

I would appreciate very much if you would disseminate this message to your
students and/or post it in relevant bulletin boards, social media, etc.,

Thank you very much for considering this request.

Miguel
Miguel Roig, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
St. John's University
300 Howard Avenue
Staten Island, New York 10301
Voice: (718) 390-4513
Fax: (718) 390-4347
E-mail: ro...@stjohns.edu
http://facpub.stjohns.edu/~roigm
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-5311-5651
This email may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged material for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or
recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the
sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=52783
or send a blank email to
leave-52783-13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df...@fsulist.frostburg.edu