A downside of CITI is that your institution has to pay or each researcher
has to pay.

We have CITI but I find it a bit unsatisfactory to be in that position.
Researchers should be able to become certified without that expense. Talk
about ethics!

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.
Professor, Psychological Sciences
University of San Diego