Perhaps someone here can help.
I just received my new TIVO HD XL and the closed captioning isn't working 
properly.
It is turned on to the correct settings CC1 and DTVCC1 and it is not working. 
To get it to work I go to the info button and go down to CC which says CC is 
on (although it isn't working) and I press select which turns it off and 
select again to turn it back on and then it works.
If I then change modes, for example when I turned it on I was watching live 
TV and I go to watch something I recorded I have to do that set up again with 
the info button. If I then go back to live TV it stops working again until I go 
thru the info process once again.

In addition to this when watching a show I have recorded that is longer than 
an hour the counter on the bottom right resets after 59:59 to 00:00 instead of 
1:00:00. The time is set properly in that same area.

My series 2 has none of these problems.

Lori


**************
Need a job? Find an employment agency near you. 
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000003)


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to