Once upon a time skcamron shaped the electrons to say...
> I received message that my system information was about to run out
> so I made the connection.  Each time I got message that call was
> interrupted so I reset modem and tried to change the call in number
> as I found a local number to call.  After I entered the area code
> and hit select, a blank screen came up and Tivo reset itself.  It
> did this several times.  At tivo.com, I didn't see anything about
> what to do if the next screen doesn't come up.

Are you saying that it won't complete booting now?  Or that each time
you try to enter a number, after entering the area code, you just get
a blank screen next?  Have you tried other area codes to see if it is
just the one you're trying now?

-MZ
-- 
megazone-at-megazone.org  http://www.MegaZone.org/   Gweep, Geek, Human, me.
http://www.GizmoLovers.com/ http://www.Eyrie-Productions.com/ -><- Hail Eris
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men" 508-852-2171

Reply via email to