Thanks, I will try next time.  Regarding the audio, I used to have  
that problem when switching channels with my Comcast card but now  
that I'm on RCN it happens much less frequently.

Jay
On Oct 20, 2009, at 8:56 AM, [email protected] wrote:

> Hi, I'm not sure I can help but the manual suggests that you hit  
> the Instant Replay button to sync the system - and presumably  
> improve the action time.
>
> My video works ok, but the audio has a 1-2 second hitch every now  
> and then - and is getting worse.  Not sure what this is, the stream  
> cable card?  Any ideas?
>
> --- In [email protected], Jay Abraham <jaygro...@...> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Looking for advice on what to do.  I started having some problems
>> with my Tivo HD after update which added Blockbuster downloading came
>> in.
>>
>> First started having lengthy waits for actions (i.e. having program
>> start after selecting Play - first about 1 second but now maybe 5-10
>> sec).
>>
>> Then restarted when I started it 2 days ago.
>>
>> Today, when we turned on TV for kids, it looked like all the recorded
>> programs disappeared.  When I tried to go to other screens, settings,
>> etc, it took almost a minute to go to those screens.
>>
>> I restarted and all the programs that disappeared came back.  Kid
>> watched one show, deleted and then went to watch another show.  Again
>> the programs were missing.  This time I noticed that while the screen
>> looks like there are no recorded programs, when I move up I can see
>> there is something there but invisible.  I tried to go to Live TV -
>> it took almost a minute to go to Live TV and then video started
>> showing up but at the same time you could see the Tivo home screen
>> superimposed on the video (i.e. you could see Progam List, Record
>> Programs, etc).
>>
>> Is this a mother board problem?
>>
>> Jay
>>
>
>



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to