Pretty sure that's in the same place as you signed up for it, in the 
"download" content area.  That's why there's no quality settings, it's 
downloading it digitally from the web, not from your cable provider.

Glen

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Dave Schultheis" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 4:03 PM
Subject: [TiVo Central] How to I make Diggnation go away?


> Hello friends,
>
> Some time back, TiVo asked me if I would like to sample a program
> called DIGGNATION.  I agreed to sample it, watched it, did not like
> it, but now I can't get rid of it!
>
> Unlike most other programs that one may WANT to record, it does not
> give you a choice of how many episodes, what quality, and most
> importantly, there is no choice to DELETE the Season Pass.
>
> It seems to me that I have checked everything that I can think of, and
> cannot find where to tell TiVo to stop recording.
>
> Yes, of course I can simply delete it without watching, but I want
> more than that; I don't want it recorded in the first place.
>
> Suggestions?
>
>
> Dave S.
>
> San Jose
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

Reply via email to