The reboot worked for me as well. Thanks for the tip.

- Jeff


On 4/23/2010 6:47 AM, Lawrence 'The Dreamer' Chen wrote:
>  
> 
> Rebooting is what I had to do to get the names to straighten out in NPL
> for me..
> 
> It also seemed odd, I had contacted support about issues of this....as
> it was also causing a disconnect between my units and the online
> scheduling/todo lists. The reboot also fixed that problem.
> 
> On 04/22/2010 14:55, Jeff Allison wrote:
>  > On 4/22/2010 12:46 PM, Brian Hartsfield wrote:
>  >
>  >
>  >> How long has it been? In my experience it can take a day or so for 
> names to
>  >> get straighened out. Sometimes rebooting the boxes may speed up the
>  >> process.
>  >>
>  > It's been over a week. Certainly time enough for multiple connections to
>  > the service. I guess I'll try rebooting, but it seems kind of silly.
>  >
>  > - Jeff

Reply via email to