Only negative I find with TiVo remote is that it is too long for my hand, 
and I don't have small hands. But I have to continually move it  when going 
through applications.San



>>I'm waiting for Tivo to release the new remote with QWERTY keyboard in 
>>hopes that it can be my remote (I really like the Tivo remotes), and all I 
>>need it to do is control the power for TV and HT/BD, and volume for the 
>>HT, since that covers 95% of my TV use, watching Tivo.

If that doesn't pan out, the Harmony One appears to be the way to go, I have 
a Harmony 520, it does the job, but I'm not fond of the button layout, input 
delays, and occational quirks when it thinks a unit is on or off when it's 
the opposite. The Harmony One would also mean playing BD's would be still a 
single remote affair, and not require the the extra remote compared to using 
the Tivo remote, since it can't also pull bluray disk duties.
Glen


Reply via email to