Not that I'm aware.  I'm curious why you would skip ahead in a movie with no 
commercials.

In general the Netflix thing works best if you just let it play, else it has 
to rebuffer and start playing again, which seems to me takes more time than 
the jump ahead would save.

Glen  <---- always forgets he's watching a TV show on Netflix and still 
tries to FF over the commercials that aren't there.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "DonP" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2010 11:34 AM
Subject: [TiVo Central] Remote skip fwd & Netflix


>I did the remote tapdance procedure so that I have the skip ahead feature, 
>and use it all the time.  But now when I watch a streaming Netflix movie 
>via Tivo, that button jumps to the end of the movie.  Is there a way to 
>have a skip fwd that works with both?
> TIA
> Don
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 9.0.851 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3117 - Release Date: 09/06/10 
02:35:00

Reply via email to