"Steve Oldner" <steven.old...@la.gov> wrote

Interesting site, I like it. A different approach to writing tutorials.
I did find it a bit hard to read the text on the pages,

I completely agree on both counts. The contrast between the grey
textured background and the dark text is not easy to read.
Also the pages take a while to load fully, not sure what is
going on to slow them down so much. It might just be the
high number of nested div tags to be parsed.

but I was using IE8 and my eyes aren't that good any more.

Using latest Firefox beta (and spectacles... :-) and a
4 year old PC!

But with some clearer typography it has the makings of a good tutorial.

--
Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site