Hi everybody,
I need some help to understand if tkinter is in fact the right tool to use
for me.

I intend to write a very bare-bone wiki in python. It should be able to:

1) open a text file
2) display the text file, with links in the form {{image.jpg}} replaced by
the image, and [[linkname|linkfile.txt]] replaced by linkname
3) when clicking on linkname, save the current text file and open in its
place the file linkfile.txt

really, I'm not interested in nothing more.

Do you believe it can be easily accomplished with tkinter, or do I need some
more complicated widget?

Thanks for any help...

alessandro