Hi,

On Mon, 19 Aug 2013 13:54:53 +0800
"zaazbb"<zaa...@163.com> wrote:

>     when i run my test coe as below, i meet a error "_tkinter.TclError:
> invalid command name "tixControl". who can tell me, which tix widgets
> could used in python33? and which are not suppported by python33??
>
> thanks.
>

> from tkinter import *
> from tkinter.tix import *
>
> root = Tk()
>
> c = Control(root, label = 'Number:')
> c.pack()
>
> root.mainloop()

This looks like it does not have anything particular to do with Python,
but results from a missing tix binary.
I don't know which platform you use, on windows systems the tix binary
should be included in the Python installer, so I guess it is some kind of
unix system?
If it's linux, probably the tix package has not been installed yet,
about OSX I am not sure if it comes with tix by default or if it must be
installed by hand.

Regards

Michael

There are certain things men must do to remain men.