Since we’ve been using github as an issue tracker, I’m going to copy these
comments there.  I’m going to put “CELLOS” somewhere in the issue so they can
be easily found.  Also note that some of these are resolved, similar to others,
or over taken by events so I expect some to be closed almost immediately.

spt