On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 10:06 AM, Martin Thomson
<martin.thom...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is good.
>
> I have an editorial comment: can someone please go through and
> reconcile all the use of bits and bytes throughout.  It actually seems
> like someone did a coin flip on every occurrence to decide which one
> to use.

-01 already has some cleanups.

But there's inevitably going to be some use of both bits and bytes in
a draft such as this since keys are generally measured in bits but
wire protocols are generally measured in bytes. I looked over each use
of "bit" and "byte" in -01 and changed one key length to bits, but
otherwise I think each use is about right.

Cheers

AGL

--
Adam Langley a...@imperialviolet.org https://www.imperialviolet.org