> SSL 2 < SSL 3 < "SSL" 1.0 < "SSL" 1.1 < "SSL" 1.2 < "SSL" 4 is not logical
> ordering

So?  Who cares?  A couple-hundred people in the IETF.  And the issue is that
SSL 3 < "SSL" 1.0 which is the issue no matter what we call what we're doing
here.  And the quotes around the last SSL do not belong there.

You can say that calling it "TLS 1.3" promulgates the illogical ordering, or
you could say it continues a renumbering.  A renumbering that the world has
never recognized or understood.  You can say that "SSL 4" confuses people
twice, or you can say that it restores sanity to a 20-year glitch and starts us
using the same name that the rest of the world, *and our industry,* uses.