All,

I have updated the draft in preparation for the IETF 98:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sullivan-tls-exported-authenticator-01

The details of the protocol haven't changed, but I've included some
security considerations after speaking with Karthikeyan Bhargavan and
others about the cryptographic soundness of the construction.

Nick