Hello,

This is Nitin Shrivastav, Engineering Manager at Broadcom. I have a
question on RFC 6066 Maximum Fragment Length Negotiation section

The question i have is whether it is possible for a server to initiate the
Max fragment length negotiation. The RFC describes a scenario where a
constrained client can initiate this but in our product the server is very
tightly constrained on memory and we want to reduce the memory used for SSL
connections by forcing the clients to use reduce fragment length. We don't
have control over the clients in our scenario which are basically the
browsers like Chrome, IE etc.

Thanks,
Nitin