> On Mar 21, 2017, at 21:22, Melinda Shore <melinda.sh...@nomountain.net> wrote:
>
> On 3/21/17 4:20 PM, Eric Rescorla wrote:
>>
>> EDITORIAL
>> You should replace "client hello" with ClientHello throughout.
>
> Thanks, EKR.  I've updated the draft based on these comments and
> will submit it once submissions reopen.

Minor nits from me too:

0) s1 (just once): r/server hello/ServerHello

1) s3.3: Is the or X.509 containers in the following supposed to be like
otherwise known as X.509; it’s just that “PKIX” kind of jumped out at me:

is not limited to public
   keys encapsulated in PKIX or X.509 containers

2) s3.4: Should we refer to SNI Extensions as “server_name” extension to match
the registered value?  You refer to this extensions as dnssec_chain in previous
sections (just trying to be all matchy-matchy).

spt