On Tuesday, 11 April 2017 15:09:04 CEST Sean Turner wrote:
> All,
>
> draft-ietf-tls-rfc4492bis has been revised since it left the WG and we agree
> with Yoav’s statement at the mic in Chicago that the WG should review the
> changes before we ask Kathleen (our newly appointed AD) to continue
> progressing the draft.  Please review the differences from the -12 version
> that went through WGLC and the latest version [0] and let us know by
> 20170426 whether there is anything that would stop progression of the
> draft.

I know I am late with the review, but I'd like to ask two questions:

 1. In table 2, the "key authorised for use in digital signatures" was
    removed.
    Does that mean that key usage extension in X.509 certificates should be
    ignored?
 2. Given that RFC7919 is already accepted, standards track document,
    shouldn't "NamedCurve" references be renamed to "NamedGroup" (e.g. in
    Section 5.5.1.)

--
Regards,
Hubert Kario