Hi folks,

Last week at WWDC 2017, we (Apple) announced support for TLS 1.3 (-18) in our
platforms. It is not turned on by default. If you’re a member of the developer
seed, you may enable it on iOS by downloading and installing the following
profile:

    https://developer.apple.com/go/?id=tls13-mobile-profile

You may also enable support on macOS with the following defaults write:

    defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.apple.networkd
tcp_connect_enable_tls13 1

Our goal is maximal coverage in apps and networks. We encourage everyone who’s
a member to opt in and start testing your services.

Note, we currently do not have 0-RTT data support.

Best,
Chris