TLS is a two endpoint protocol. It looks like many of the use cases describe problems with more than two endpoints but are using TLS because it is commonly available. So should TLS be extended to be an n-party protocol (or is this always considered wiretapping?) or should be there another protocol or something else?

Regards,

Roland