It looks like we have consensus after the 2nd WG call for adoption to adopt
this draft as a working group item as the draft was revised to address concerns
brought up during the 1st WG call for adoption.  I’ve set up a GH repo at:
https://github.com/tlswg/tls-subcerts. Please submit the current draft as a
working group item with the filename draft-ietf-tls-subcerts.

Thanks,

J&S