Ralph and Russ,

This draft addresses the two main concerns I had with draft-green:
1) Client opt-in
2) On-the wire visibility

There are clearly some details missing from this draft (such as how Ke is
used as a symmetric key), but generally I think this approach is more
explicit and therefore less likely to unintentionally impact the broader
internet if used in the datacenter setting.

Nick