I wanted to thank Ben for the outreach he did in the last six months on
the tls dnssec chain extension. It has been a difficult issue and I do
wish the outcome was different. But during this time Ben put a lot of
effort in trying to get the issues clarified and resolved both on the
list of offlist. He repeatedly tried to engage more people of the WG
and he made me feel that my opinions were not ignored.

I am going to think a bit more on how we as IETF could have done better
in this case, but I did want to share with the group that I think Ben
made a real difference in trying to get this document out.

Thanks Ben!

Paul