On 12/5/18 7:27 AM, Salz, Rich wrote:
> That’s not the way it works.  When deciding whether or not to adopt
> something as a WG item, unless there is consensus to DO it, then the
> consensus is DO NOT do it.  There is no tie.  A decision was made, and
> by not adopting this work, the WG decided to NOT DO IT.

I'm going to split hairs here, since there are a few participants
in the discussion who aren't experienced in the ways of the IETF:
If there's no consensus then there's no consensus.  However, the
outcome, in this case, is very much the same.

Melinda

--
Software longa, hardware brevis

PGP key fingerprint  4F68 2D93 2A17 96F8 20F2
                     34C0 DFB8 9172 9A76 DB8F