The document is not imposing any standards but rather provide guidelines for
those implementing TLS proxies;  given that proxies will continue to exist I'm
not sure why there is a belief that the IETF should ignore this.

Warm regards, Nancy

On 7/27/20, 5:20 AM, "OPSEC on behalf of Blumenthal, Uri - 0553 - MITLL"