Yiannis Yiakoumis <yian...@selfienetworks.com> wrote:
    > operators, ii) there are no good APIs to expose L3 socket APIs to the
    > app developers who would eventually acquire and insert tokens, and iii)
    > it doesn't work with IPv4.

(ii) is solvable: I don't want applications to bring along their own TLS
        libraries, i want them provided by OSes.  So there is no difference
        anymore between doing in "libssl" and in the kernel.

(iii) is a feature, frankly.  Please stop trying to patch 40yr old technology.

6man had a presentation yesterday about how far extensions headers get, and
the news is probably better than people feared, if I understood correctly.

 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-