On Fri, Jul 30, 2021, at 07:50, Joseph Salowey wrote:
> This is a working group call for adoption of Deprecating Obsolete Key
> Exchange Methods in TLS  (draft-aviram-tls-deprecate-obsolete-kex-00
> <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aviram-tls-deprecate-obsolete-kex/>).
>  There was support for adopting this draft at the IETF 111 meeting.  Please
> review the draft and post your comments to the list by Friday, August 13,
> 2021.

Yep, let's do it.  There were comments suggesting that this wasn't going to
work for some deployments yet.  That's OK, that's how this works: we decide to
deprecate, discuss and publish a document, then people get to work out how they
change their deployments.  If we don't take that first step, then in many ways
things don't get better.  Adopting this is that first step and a good idea.